Asia Association Pte Ltd
Post Date: 23-02-2022
Job title Senior IT & Cloud Solution Analyst
Job Position Senior Executive
Job specialization IT/Computer
Minimum qualification Bachelor's Degree/Post Grad Diploma/Professional Degree
Minimum years of related experience 10.00
Our client, an American kitchenware appliances brand who is one of the Fortune 500 Company.
This role will reside in the Asia Pacific (APAC) primarily focused on supporting our Pacific clusters. The role will be based out of the Singapore office. The role will be part of the Global EIS organization and reporting to the Asia EIS leader.
Key Activities and Responsibilities :
The role will be responsible for working as a bridge between EIS and Business functions, understanding requirements, as well as responsible for the steady state delivery of IT services. The roles with this function range from incident resolution to problem management, from capacity and demand management to security and service continuity management.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Provide a stable IT Platform environment for D2C
- Provide an IT environment that meets the needs of the business – predictable, controllable, extensible services.
- Transition projects from “Build” into “Run/Operate”
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Represent the EIS team in Business leadership meetings.
- Proficient in any of the cloud environments AWS/GCP.
- Has hands-on experience in managing cloud infrastructure environments, has understanding of cloud cost management.
- Practice network and PC asset management, including maintenance of component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Manage service level agreements with vendors.
- Provides ownership of problems through final resolution.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
- Lead, motivate, develop and appraise infrastructure team members so that their individual and collective performance is of the required standard and meets the current and future needs of the business
- Ensure efficiency on the infrastructure team, and coach and mentor the staff (in house/contract) as needed or required
- Conduct research and make recommendations on, services, protocols, and standards in support of keeping pace with new and emerging technology
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and associated efforts.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure products and services.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and infrastructure upgrades through the IT Change Management process.
- Maintain security and compliance profile as defined by corporate security and compliance teams
- Manage the infrastructure budget to ensure spending is in line with budget and forecast.
- Establish & maintain an appropriate Disaster Recovery Infrastructure that is in line with and supports the organization’s Business Continuity Plan
- Manage the IT Procurement process for all IT Related hardware for the office.
- Participate in the annual IT Budgeting process to align company goals with IT spend.
- This role will be face of IT to local leadership in Singapore representing GIS organization and acting as a conduit between multiple functions.
- 25-30% time is estimated for this role to work on providing necessary IT infrastructure support for Singapore & Pacific cluster markets.
- 70-75% of the role is expected to manage and support Cloud platforms for Asia.
Education Qualification & Certifications
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computing/IT or a related field, or have equivalent IT industry experience
- IT Service Management—ITIL
- Cloud Experience -- AWS, GCP etc
- Experience in Networks, servers (HPC, cluster computing etc) and Linux Administration
- Experience in defining and delivering IT Infrastructure & Support strategies
Experience/ Preferred Industry
- Work experience 10-12 years.
- Experience working with operations and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Solid experience in on-prem and on-Cloud IT infrastructure and service management
- Knowledge in Information Security, ITIL, Google Gsuite
- Experience communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Industry Experience: Manufacturing, FMCG
Information$100 - 500
Promoter ( IT Data St...
Information$4500 - 5000
Information$5000 - 8000
Information$5000 - 7000
Information$5000 - 7000