Asia Association Pte Ltd
Post Date: 18-02-2022
Job title Creative Designer
Job Position Junior Executive
Job specialization Arts/Creative/Graphics Design
Minimum qualification Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Minimum years of related experience 3.00
client is on the lookout for a fun, passionate and creative individual who is
an all-rounder. The candidate will deliver impactful designs – requiring
intrinsic design abilities, displaying digital + print expertise and acute
attention to detail.
If you have a passion for creative and innovative design that inspires, we'd
love to meet you!
- Design, and conceptualise a wide
variety of offline and online creative content such as; posters,
brochures, print collaterals, online banners, eDMs, social posts and
- Work collaboratively with the
marketing team and Clients to deliver output on brief at the highest level
- Design creative solutions that
incorporate the latest trends but still fit within brand's guidelines
- Observe and maintain an organised
project filing system that complies with the studio’s workflow processes.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest design
standards and help establish and promote best practices.
complete timesheets and job records within the workflow application.
· A creative all-rounder with a minimum
of 3-4 years advertising experience working across all media.
- Detailed experience working with
global brands and implementing strict brand guidelines.
- Experienced in creative ideation and
execution; able to layout and deliver polished key visuals and/or
- Experienced working with stock image
libraries and image-manipulation in composing campaign assets.
- Experienced working in a highly iterative,
collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Experienced in a variety of design and
presentation tools on Mac environment such as; Adobe Photoshop,
Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere, Powerpoint and Keynote.
- An excellent working knowledge of
print and digital production techniques and underlying technologies
required to deliver final output.
- A good understanding of HTML
development, UX design, mobile-first, responsive design and usercentric
design is a huge plus.
- Has proven design agency experience
with a folio/ samples of successfully launched campaign works that
demonstrate conceptual and creative thinking.
ideal candidate will possess the following personal attributes:
- Excellent time and project management
skills, able to prioritise tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation,
and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable giving and receiving
constructive design feedback with a positive attitude when providing
solutions and suggestions
- An eye for detail, exceptional visual
standards, and a desire to stay up-to-date with the latest design trends,
techniques, and technologies.
- Proactive, resourceful and has a high
sense of ownership and accountability
SGD4,000 to SGD$6,000 depending
Full-Time , Permanent
Adobe After Effects Adobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Adobe Premiere Microsoft Office - Excel/Word/Powerpoint
Information$RM3,000 - RM6,000