Asia Association Pte Ltd
Post Date: 07-06-2022
Job title Web Content & SEO Manager
Job Position Manager
Job specialization Advertising/Media Planning
Minimum qualification Bachelor's Degree/Post Grad Diploma/Professional Degree
Minimum years of related experience 3.00
Our Client is an public listed American cloud computing company that sells software, cloud services, and software-defined storage.
They are strengthening their regional digital marketing team and are looking for a Web Content Manager based in the Singapore Office. Working with Global Web & Creative team as well as APAC Marketing teams, the primary responsibility for this position includes web authoring and web content localization. The role will also be tasked with performing general site maintenance while ensuring that the APJ websites comply with Client’s branding guidelines.
• Ensure smoothen delivery and shorten lead time of global web projects to APJ countries
• Build strong rapport with global web, regional & APJ field marketing teams in ensuring consistency for local APJ country website
• Continuously work on improving the user experience (UX) on Client’s website
• Optimize the APJ websites (including 2-byte countries) for organic search, including Google SEO, and Baidu SEO.
• Continue to evolve, enhance, and perform A/B testing to position the Client’s website as a strong contributor for lead generation.
• Regular cadence of reporting on website traffic performance, load time, and campaign performance.
• Support country teams with landing page requirements and integration with events management tool.
• Ensuring that analytics codes are implemented for campaign tracking, retargeting, ABM, etc.
• Ensure APJ Website are comply to Client’s branding and other compliance guidelines such as GDPR and China PIPL.
You have strong passion in keeping the Client’s APJ websites updated while maintain a great user experience. You have a keen eye to detail and will work relentlessly with the global web team and local marketing teams to resolve website issues. You are creative and will drive initiatives to enhance user experience on Client’s websites, and position it to be a strong lead generation engine. Working for a fast-paced tech startup excites you; you want to have the opportunity to own the regional website strategy and execution. You are a team player and love working with smart creative and motivated people.
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Experience with web content management and web project management.
• Experience with working with creative designer for web layout and production.
• Familiarity in various browser compatibility and testing.
• Hands on experience with CMS platforms such Adobe Experience Manager.
• Expertise in collaborating tools like Trello, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google/Adobe Analytics
• Experience in web analytics reporting.
• Experience with cloud computing platform such as AWS, Azure, and Aliyun is an advantage.
• Strong Problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
• Proactive in keeping up with new techniques and design patterns, but also fluent in current web best practices and standards.
• Strong communication skill in English. Addition Asian languages e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Korean a plus.
Salary: SGD78K to SGD108K/ Year
Information$72000 - 96000
Our Client is an public listed American cloud computing company that sells software, cloud servic...
Information$3000 - 3500